I Have a Dream



Hello and Happy New Year 2074 to all of you. After half an hour, the new year will officially enter into our home with new energy and new hope. With the message of peace and prosperity. Pleasure and happiness. 

I am officially out from my office, where I spent 3 years on writing web content. Imagine Web Solution was my home, my office and my shelter. Well, I would like to call it as my base, which gave me a lot of confidence and strength, to fight with negative vibes and go on through the positive way. It helped me to form a base for my future career. Today, I officially said goodbye to my boss, we shook our hands. I felt, yes, I was leaving my work place. 

Today is the new year's eve. From tomorrow onward, I will not have to go to the office. I will miss my workplace, my boss and my colleagues. I got full support from all of them. We worked in a team, without any pressure of the task. Thanks to all my team. 

I have a dream, that's why I left my office. I have my own work now, in the field of travel and trekking. Nepal Kameleon Holidays is the name of the agency, based on Kathmandu. I have seen my career on it because it is my previous work experience and my area of interest. Through Nepal Kameleon Holidays, you will get holiday services as Nepal trekking, tours, day tours, adventure activities, wildlife safari packages and many more. I thought, despite having many travels and trekking agencies in Nepal, expert and skillful manpower is still the basic priority  in this field, for which this agency will work. 'Travel Differently' is its motto. Nepal Kameleon Holidays adjoins volunteerism with its organized trips. If you do some trips with it, you are promoting charity. 

I have a dream to work excellently in tourism and at the same time a social worker, who brings change in the society as much as possible. I have officially entered in Nepal Kameleon Holidays with a goal, to provide excellent services in travel and trekking along with promoting charity to help children going to school and assist them for the quality education. Business is for my living and social charity is for being a responsible member in the society. I hope to see every  child in my village going to school.

I know, there are so many challenges to make a successful career, but if I do not do today, who knows tomorrow. So, I begin today, now. I have a dream to serve the travelers in a large volume and known to be the best travel and trekking organizer in Nepal. Let's see, where I reach. My base of being a success is my professional network, by which quality services to our clients are possible. 

Good night everybody. See you. 

Bhanu (the storyteller in Nepal)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Refund (Play) by Fritz Karinthy - Characters, Summary, Analysis- Grade 11

What I Require From Life? by J.B.S. Haldane (Summary, Main Points, Analysis, Question-Answers)- Grade 11

Grade 12 English Unit 17: War and Peace (with Grammar Solutions)- Language Development